2022-03-19
We Are Domi - Lights Off - Czech Republic 🇨🇿 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022
Titre de l'épisode: We Are Domi - Lights Off - Czech Republic 🇨🇿 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022
Auteur: Eurovision Song Contest
Contenu de l'épisode: We Are Domi will represent Czech Republic at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin with the song 'Lights Off'. The trio is made up of lead vocalist Dominika Hašková, herself a Czech native, alongside musicians Casper Hatlestad and Benjamin Rekstad, both hailing from Norway. 'Lights Off' is the band’s sixth single since their debut in 2019, a catalogue that showcases We Are Domi’s passion for dance, electronica and, above all, pop. Read more about We Are Domi: https://eurovision.tv/participant/we-are-domi-2022 Thanks to participating broadcaster CT. ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ I lost my soul Forgot my way There’s no mistakes That I’ve not made Changes hurt And I’m alone But people say ‘My, how you’ve grown’ Tried changing jobs Tried changing lovers Changing my furniture Change my bed covers I’d change my heart But there’s not a chance So I turn the lights off Where are you now when I miss you? You’re sailing around in my peripheral Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now, ohhh Where are you now? I’ll ring the changes Make a plan I’m small, but mighty Yes, I can I’ll build a fortress I’ll buid a wall I’ll be a queen Invincible Tried changing jobs Tried changing lovers Changing my furniture Change my bed covers I’d change my heart but there’s not a chance So I turn the lights off Where are you now, when I miss you? You’re sailing around in my peripheral Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now, ohhh Where are you now? Once again I’m left without control I’m far away, but can you hear me call? Where are you now? Where are you now when I miss you? You’re sailing around in my peripheral Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now, ohhh Where are you now? #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #CzechRepublic - The Eurovision Song Contest celebrates diversity through music. Please keep your comments respectful. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, body-shaming or any other derogatory or hostile language. Offensive users will be blocked and reported. Music first, always. Follow us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@Eurovision Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eurovision Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eurovision Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EurovisionSo... If you want to know more about the Eurovision Song Contest, visit https://eurovision.tv Shop the official Eurovision Song Contest merchandise: https://shop.eurovision.tv/
Regarder la vidéo sur YouTube.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Le Groenland au fil de l’eau - ARTE
Titre de l'épisode: Le Groenland au fil de l’eau - ARTE Auteur: Invitation au voyage Contenu de l'épisode: Le Groenland au fil d...
-
Titre de l'épisode: Fort Boyard : Jérémy Frérot et son équipe battent un RECORD - Intégrale du 18/07/2026 Auteur: Fort Boyard - France...
-
Titre de l'épisode: Soudan du Sud : Le fardeau insoutenable du conflit sur les femmes et filles | Nations Unies Auteur: Organisation d...
-
Titre de l'épisode: Fort Boyard S37 - Émission intégrale 4/07/2026 Auteur: Fort Boyard - France Télévisions Contenu de l'épisode:...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire